Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grey's Anatomy


It's finally here! The Season Premiere of Grey's Anatomy comes on tonight at 9:00 and I am counting down the minutes! Is anyone else as excited as I am?? The Season Finale was such a cliffhanger & then the previews they've shown show Rose telling Derek she is carrying his child. Very interesting indeed! I've heard some spoilers but I will keep them to myself, ha ha! Anyway, I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching one of my favorite shows tonight!


3 comments:

M.Yeager said...

yeah the effing vcr tape ran out so I totally missed the ending! It cut off when Rose was talking to Derek about what a great scrub nurse she was before he came along. What a wackadoo. So tell me what happened in the end or I guess I can watch it online tomorrow.

M.Yeager said...

oh yeah and you better become a fan of mine! HAHAHHA

Kim said...

I actually think I'm going to have to watch it again Manisha, I had a lot of drama going on at the time it was on - especially the end and I missed exactly what she said. After I do so, I will let you know!